Step 1. Accomplish the Stateboard Verification Slip (SBVS).
- Download Stateboard Verification Slip
Step 2. Pay certification/processing fee (P75.00/copy) at the Cashier (Main Building-back of elevator).
Step 3. Proceed to Customer Service Center (CSC) at Windows M, N or O (near entrance gate) pay for:
- METERED DOCUMENTARY STAMP
- POSTATE STAMP* (for Registered Mail only)
*In mailing the document/s, no need to buy POSTAGE STAMP if you want to avail the service of a Courier delivery or thru an International Express Mail Service (IEMS), please inform the personnel at Window-C.
Step 4. Submit SBVS, Stateboard Verification document/s and PRC & CSC Official Receipts at Window-C and sign in the logbook.
- Photo/xerox copy of valid Professional Identification card/license.
- Photo/xerox copy of Transcript of Records.
- Mailing is strictly an Office-to-Office transaction. The PRC is the agency authorized to process requests for verification and completion of documents coming from different countries.
- Compliance to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) in the processing of the above-mentioned document/s will facilitate your transaction.